Saturday 15 January 2011

No more (blog) neglect!

Nearly 6 months of blog neglect I am back...

Over the summer period, I grossly neglected my blog due to no access to my laptop (I was living at my boyfriends without my personal laptop and did not want to use my work tablet or his for blogging), then 3rd year at university began.  I spent semester one having a lot of work, but still didn't feel like I had a lot of free time to dedicate to my blog.... Although I managed plenty of blog stalking and tweeting!

Anway... It's now Saturday 15th January 2011, sometime in the afternoon.  Slap bang in the middle of examination period.  After an exam yesterday and another one this morning (yes: a Saturday exam) I thought why not? 

What do I have to lose by starting blogging again? Nothing, but more importantly:

What do I have to gain from blogging? A documentation of 2011 (possibly the most life changing year for me), a way of procrastination (not just exams, but a getaway from other things) and being able to chat to some lovely people.

So here goes. Time to start blogging again.
:)
xxx

0 people kindly left their thoughts:

Post a Comment