As mentioned in my previous post, 2011 will possibly be the most life changing year I experience to date.
1. I turn 21 years of age in March (26th to be precise!)
2. I will, all going well, graduate in the summer hopefully gaining a first/2
3. I will be leaving Leeds, and my family home in Cheshire, to live with my boyfriend in the South. I have been waiting for this a veryyy long time :)
4. As long as number 2 above occurs, I shall be starting my graduate job in September at (no naming names) one of the top graduate employers in the country. I had an internship with them this summer and enjoyed it immensely. I do realise how lucky I am to be in this position with a job offer that I had since the start of third year.
I fully realise I am about 2 weeks late with my new years resolutions, but hey you can make resolutions at any time.
Here are mine:
1. Tell my family, friends and especially my boyfriend how much they mean to me regularly.
2. Get a healthy balance of working out and eating better. I do not want to lose shed loads of weight but I would like to tone up a bit and be a healthy size 10 (I'm about a 10 now but with flabby bits!) - I also want to get fitter than I am.
3. Work hard to achieve the best.
4. Finally grow long healthy nails without the aid of fakery!
5.Have fun! Enjoy life!
Images from here
Have you made any resolutions?
What does 2011 have in store for you?