Tuesday 8 June 2010

No7 Gradual Body Tan

Hello ladies!

Today I am going to do a review on the Boots No7 Gradual Body Tan, I am a lover of my gradual tanners as I'm not too keen on the orangey/streaky look you get from some fake tans, but I am looking to start using fake tans more.



Cost: This retails at £9.25 for 200ml and comes in a bottle with a handy pump.

Application: I like to use two pumps of product per limb, so 2 on my legs, 2 on my arms, 2 on my torso etc.  It feels moisturising on the skin, but not too heavy so quite nice for the spring/summer months.  It rubs in easily, but it is advised that you leave to dry for a few minutes prior to dressing to prevent colour rub off.

Smell: Eek! Yes, it does come with the weird biscuity smell of fake tanners, I don't notice this at first, but about half an hour later I can smell it.

Colour: I have been using this for approximately one week on a nightly basis and have noticed some colour change on my skin, this is quite gradual (as suggested by the name...!)  but not streaky.

Overall, this is quite a good product for this time of year, although nothing spectacular!  I may repurchase with a No7 till spit, maybe not.

Do you fake it all at once, gradually or not at all?
Any reccomendations for fake tans/gradual tanners?

Love Always,
Louise xxxx

1 people kindly left their thoughts:

Rebecca said...

Hi Louise, could you comment on my giveaway post with your email address so I can let you know if you win my contest? thanks, Rebecca

Post a Comment