Wednesday 19 May 2010

Diet Coke and Nails Inc

So I guess everybody is fed up of hearing about the fabulous Nails Inc and Diet Coke promotion... If you have been living under a rock then if you go into Boots and buy 2 bottles of Diet Coke then you can pick up one of the 4 specially created limited edition bottles of nail polish for FREE...

In L-R above we have:
  • London, a on-trend beige, gorgeous for those nude nails.
  • Paris, a deep purple inspired by the Parisian sunsets.
  • New York, such a girlie fushia pink.
  • Milan, a classic red inspired by the fiery Italian nature.
So far I have got my hands on London and Paris.  But after too much wearing of acrylic nails, my natural nails are in desperate need of repair, so I am currently going without colour.  When they get  abit longer and in better condition the nude London will be the perfect colour.  Paris is currently on my toes, but I will spare you the pictures of my in-need-of-a-pedicure hooves.

New York is next on my list, and hey why not Milan just to have the full collection!

What have you picked up? Any miracle products to get my talons in tip top condition again?

Love Always,
Louise xxxx

0 people kindly left their thoughts:

Post a Comment